4) Given two linked lists that represent two big numbers (numbers that can not be stored in an int or long long int), write a function that adds the numbers and store the result in a third list.
Variations of above question like subtract two numbers or multiply two numbers represented by linked lists. – Practice here
9) Test case questions like test an ATM.
12) Given a sorted array of size n. Each element in array is unique and lies from 1 to n+1. Find the missing element. Write code and test cases for the same. – Practice here
15) Why do you want to join Microsoft? (See discussion here)
- Microsoft’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Microsoft Interview Experiences
- Microsoft Practice Questions
- Top topics for Interview Preparation
Please write comments if you find something missing. If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Microsoft’s most asked interview questions
- Draw a circle without floating point arithmetic
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, …
- Amazon’s most asked interview questions
- Must Do Coding Questions Company-wise
- Commonly asked questions in Flipkart Interviews
- Commonly Asked Questions in Goldman Sachs Interviews
- Functional Dependency and Attribute Closure
- GATE CS 2016 Syllabus
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions