1) What is/are your favorite subject(s)? There may be many questions on the subject told.
2) Differences between C and C++.
3) What is include in a C program?
4) What is Dynamic Memory Allocation, example?
5) Differences between C/C++ and Java?
6) Simple programs like Bubble Sort, sum of a simple series, etc.
7) What is OOP?
8) What are encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction?
9) Explain Runtime Polymorhism
10) What is BCNF?
11) What are inner and outer joins? Examples of both.
12) Questions on keys in DBMS like primary key, super key, difference between primary key and unique?
13) OSI Layers?
14) Why Accenture?
16) Are you ready to work in night shifts?
17) About final year project?
18) Your strengths and weaknesses?
19) Do you a know a language other than C, C++ and Java?
20) Background questions like AIEE rank, year gap, family members, etc
Please write comments if any common question is missed.
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon’s most asked interview questions
- Microsoft’s most asked interview questions
- Commonly Asked Data Structure Interview Questions | Set 1
- Must Do Coding Questions Company-wise
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, …
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Editors and Its types in System Programming
- File globbing in Linux
- Commonly asked questions in Flipkart Interviews
- Commonly Asked Questions in Goldman Sachs Interviews