1) What is/are your favorite subject(s)? There may be many questions on the subject told.
2) Differences between C and C++.
3) What is include in a C program?
4) What is Dynamic Memory Allocation, example?
5) Differences between C/C++ and Java?
6) Simple programs like Bubble Sort, sum of a simple series, etc.
7) What is OOP?
8) What are encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction?
9) Explain Runtime Polymorhism
10) What is BCNF?
11) What are inner and outer joins? Examples of both.
12) Questions on keys in DBMS like primary key, super key, difference between primary key and unique?
13) OSI Layers?
14) Why Accenture?
16) Are you ready to work in night shifts?
17) About final year project?
18) Your strengths and weaknesses?
19) Do you a know a language other than C, C++ and Java?
20) Background questions like AIEE rank, year gap, family members, etc
Please write comments if any common question is missed.
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, ...
- Must Do Coding Questions Company-wise
- Sudo Placement 2 | Course Structure
- How to prepare for AMCAT?
- SQL Interview Questions
- SQL | SELECT Query
- Commonly asked Interview Questions for Front End Developers
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Time Complexity of Loop with Powers
- Commonly Asked Data Structure Interview Questions | Set 1
- Microsoft's most asked interview questions
- Amazon's most asked interview questions
- Analysis of Algorithms | Set 3 (Asymptotic Notations)
- Chatbot Theory Explained !
- How to attempt Function Coding Questions?