Round 1:Company did not visit our campus, it takes interview through skype rounds, First round was online round comprised of 2 coding questions and Mcqs related to oops, sql queries, cn, os, puzzles, database.
21 were shortlisted.
1st Technical Interview:- First he asked me to introduce myself, and then he told me to explain my projects and asks some questions related to my project, from firebase, and how to handle different situations with it.The he asked me how to convert one number to another number .I told him him the xor approach, second question he asked me to convert array to bst and third question he asked me was min. cost path in a matrix .
11 were shortlisted .
2nd Technical Interview:-He asked me to introduce myself and then asked me on which platforms I do competitive programming and the asked me to rate myself, 1 st question was, I have tiltes of 2*1 and I have to fill a grid of 2*n with those tiles, how many number of ways of doing this?.I first give him the recursive approach and the told him that it is the Fibonacci series . 2nd question was that I was given an array initially all elements are set to zero, and i have queries int he form
l r x where x is number we have to add from index l to index r, then after all the quries we have to find the maximum element in the array.
Then, he asked me about the basic principles of oops, and gave an output question related to multiple inheritance in c++.
Then he said he is done with the questions and asked me to ask anything, Then I asked about the company, what kind of work and what kind of technologies we used in kuliza.
6 were selected finally.
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Technologies Interview Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Shree Partners Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Gurgaon Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.