Recently kuliza technology conducted interview at NIT campus . The company did not come to campus , they took interview through skype and hangouts .
First round consists of 15 mathematics and basic English + aptitude questions . relatively simple.
Then there is 2 coding questions , one related to seating arrangement of boys and girls . Test was on hackerrank and total time was 1 hour .(Timing would be an issue , apti+coding in 1 hour ).
They shortlisted almost 13 students .
1st round interview
It was scheduled in skype , but that was not working in college network , so they have done it in phone + coding through skype chat.
1) Deeply about project
2) connections , questions about java script and database .
3) Future enhancements about projects , (suggestions from interviewer) .
4)Algorithm to find smallest element in infinitely long array(use partition , based on binary search) .
5) One problem based coding question (send code through skype chat) .
They shortlisted 7 out of 13 .
2nd round( via Hangouts)
1) Project questions
2) Vertical printing of binary tree .
3) One dynamic programming question, kind of more difficult, i approached through brute force, tried 3 different approaches, brain fusing problem that was :-). (Refer geeksforgeeks for DP, Later i found solution from geeks)
4) About company
5) multi programming and threading
Then they selected 3 candidates, they gave confirmation in next day and offer letter in that weekend !!!
(Make your algorithms and data structures strong, try in a nice way even if you aren’t aware about solution , be confident and cool, refer geeksforgeeks for everything) .
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Kuliza Interview experience (on -campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)