Round 1 : (Online-test) 2hrs
– 10-15 mcqs which consisted of C, C++ outputs, HTML, CSS, data structures questions.
– 3 questions which were to be written in the space provided.
1. WAP to print multiples or either 3 or 5 but not both in (1-100) range.
2. List of 10 startups.
3. Difference between div and span.
– 2 coding Qs which were of medium-hard type.Do not remember the questions exactly
but 1q was Dynamic Prog and other was solving given recurrence relation with large input range(had to solve it using matrix method).
They did not visit campus ,all further rounds were telephonic.
Round 2 : 30-40min.
Q. Detect and remove loop in linked list.
Q. Measure 4lit using 3lit and 5lit jugs.
Q. Given a sequence of parenthesis.Have to tell if it is balanced or not.
Q. Lighest coin among given 8 coins of which 7 are of equal weight using minimum measures.
Q. Deleting node in a tree – all cases.
Q. Stack vs Heap memory allocation.
Round 3: 45min.
Q. Divide a scalene triangle into 5 parts of equal area.
Q. Given an array sort the array in the descending order of frequencies of those elements. If 2 elements have same freq. element appearing first has to occur first.
– Example Input: 5 6 4 7 3 6 5 7 6 5 3 Output : 5 5 5 6 6 6 7 7 3 3 4
Q. Find minimum element in stack in O(1).
Q. Implementation of telephone directory .What kind of DS used? Should be able to search by first/last name/Telephone number.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Kuliza Interview experience (on -campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Kuliza Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)