I have attended the KPIT campus recruitment process. there were 3 rounds.
1. Online test
2. Offline coding test
The online test was conducted only for EC, EEE. The test questions were based on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, basics of C, microcontroller, analog electronics, and 2 coding questions.
The test platform was METTL.
Test duration :3 hours
The coding questions were:
1.Reverse the given number
Input : 098
2. There was a question on the pattern, in question structure was passed to function, which returns the structure
Coding questions :
1. Display the count for vowels in given array and array should be taken using character pointer.
2. Again it was simple pattern question.
Questions were asked about my projects and skills mentioned in my resume. so be clear about whatever u write in your resume, that is very important.
they asked some questions on C the difference between malloc and calloc, pointers and unions, dynamic memory allocation, free, about functions, preprocessor directives etc.
some logic design questions like designing gates, K-map.
HR was friendly, He asked me about KPIT sparkle, whether I am participating or not, since I had already registered he asked me about the idea. and some general question about the implementation of the idea.
at last, he asked about my family.
After this round, results were announced, totally 20 were selected, I am one of them.
- KPIT Interview Experience | Set 1
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- KPIT Interview Experience
- Kpit Techologies On-Campus Recruitment 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- Directi Interview Questions
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 146
- Amazon Interview Questions | Set 147
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
- SAP Labs Interview Questions | Set 8 (Bangalore)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.