Introduction to Bokeh in Python
Features of Bokeh: Some of the important features of Bokeh are given below:
- Flexibility: Bokeh can be used for common plotting requirements and for custom and complex use-cases.
- Productivity: Its interaction with other popular Pydata tools (such as Pandas and Jupyter notebook) is very easy.
- Interactivity: It creates interactive plots that changes with the user interaction.
- Shareable: Visual data are shareable. They can also be rendered in Jupyter notebooks.
- Open source: Bokeh is an open source project.
Interface Level: Bokeh supports different interface levels can be used by users:
- a low-level: bokeh.models interface provides the most flexibility to application developers.
- an intermediate-level: bokeh.plotting interface is composing of all visual glyphs.
- a high-level: bokeh.charts interface is used to build complex plots easily.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!