Bokeh is a data visualization library in Python that provides high-performance interactive charts and plots. Bokeh output can be obtained in various mediums like notebook, html and server. It is possible to embed bokeh plots in Django and flask apps.
Bokeh provides two visualization interfaces to users:
bokeh.models : A low level interface that provides high flexibility to application developers.
bokeh.plotting : A high level interface for creating visual glyphs.
To install bokeh package, run the following command in the terminal:
pip install bokeh
The dataset used for generating bokeh graphs is collected from Kaggle.
Code #1: Scatter Markers
To create scatter circle markers, circle() method is used.
Code #2: Single line
To create a single line, line() method is used.
Code #3: Bar Chart
Bar chart presents categorical data with rectangular bars. The length of the bar is proportional to the values that are represented.
Code #4: Box Plot
Box plot is used to represent statistical data on a plot. It helps to summarize statistical properties of various data groups present in the data.
Code #5: Histogram
Histogram is used to represent distribution of numerical data. The height of a rectangle in a histogram is proportional to the frequency of values in a class interval.
Code #6: Scatter plot
Scatter plot is used to plot values of two variables in a dataset. It helps to find correlation among the two variables that are selected.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Interactive visualization of data using Bokeh
- COVID-19 Data Visualization using matplotlib in Python
- Data Visualization using Turicreate in Python
- Visualization and Prediction of Crop Production data using Python
- Data Visualization Using Chartjs and Django
- Animated Data Visualization using Plotly Express
- Python Bokeh – Visualizing Stock Data
- Data analysis and Visualization with Python
- Data visualization with different Charts in Python
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Python | Set 2
- Top 8 Python Libraries for Data Visualization
- Pandas Built-in Data Visualization | ML
- 10 Best Data Visualization Tools in 2020
- Data Visualization with Seaborn Line Plot
- Make an area plot in Python using Bokeh
- Make an Circle Glyphs in Python using Bokeh
- Insertion Sort Visualization using Matplotlib in Python
- Binary Search Visualization using Pygame in Python
- Visualization of Quick sort using Matplotlib
- Visualization of Merge sort using Matplotlib
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.