Features of Bokeh: Some of the important features of Bokeh are given below:
- Flexibility: Bokeh can be used for common plotting requirements and for custom and complex use-cases.
- Productivity: Its interaction with other popular Pydata tools (such as Pandas and Jupyter notebook) is very easy.
- Interactivity: It creates interactive plots that changes with the user interaction.
- Shareable: Visual data are shareable. They can also be rendered in Jupyter notebooks.
- Open source: Bokeh is an open source project.
Interface Level: Bokeh supports different interface levels can be used by users:
- a low-level: bokeh.models interface provides the most flexibility to application developers.
- an intermediate-level: bokeh.plotting interface is composing of all visual glyphs.
- a high-level: bokeh.charts interface is used to build complex plots easily.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.