The <area> href attribute is used to specify the URL of the target page. When the href attribute is not present in the <area> an element that it will not be a hyperlink.
- absolute URL: It points to another website.
- relative URL: It points to a file within a website.
- anchor URL: It points to an anchor within a page.
- Before click on specfic clickable area:
- After click on specfic clickable area:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by <area> href attribute are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer