Since the release of HTML5, audio can be added to webpages using the <audio> tag. Previously audio could be only played on webpages using web plugins like Flash. The <audio> tag is an inline element which is used to embed sound files into a web page. It is a very useful tag if you want to add audio such as songs, interviews, etc on your webpage.
<audio> <source src="sample.mp3" type="audio/mpeg"> </audio>
Example 2: In this example, audio will play automatically after loading the web page.
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- HTML | DOM Embed Object
- HTML | <embed> Tag
- HTML | <embed> type Attribute
- HTML | <embed> src Attribute
- HTML | <embed> height Attribute
- HTML | <embed> width Attribute
- HTML | DOM Embed src Property
- HTML | DOM embed height property
- HTML | DOM embed type property
- HTML | DOM embed width property
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- How to create an HTML document which uses aside element ?
- Semantic-UI | Embed
- How to embed images in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed tables in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Scrolling Text Banners in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Google Forms on any Website ?
- How to embed Padlet in New Google Sites?
- How to embed Hapara Workshop in New Google Sites ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.