As we know Kotlin plugin is bundled with Android Studio above version 3.0, we can build android application using Kotlin language instead of Java.
Below are the steps to create a new project in Kotlin programming Language.
Step 1: In Welcome to Android Studio screen, select Start a new Android Studio Project.
Step 2: Select Empty Activity and click on the Next button.
Step 3: Here we write name of our application and select the language Kotlin for the project. Then, click on the Finish button to launch the project.
Step 4: Finally our newly created project opens which contains different number of files.
- Kotlin Data Types
- Hello World program in Kotlin
- Kotlin | Retrieve Collection Parts
- Destructuring Declarations in Kotlin
- DatePicker in Kotlin
- Kotlin labeled continue
- Introduction to Kotlin
- Kotlin Type Conversion
- Kotlin Exception Handling | try, catch, throw and finally
- Kotlin if-else expression
- Kotlin Environment setup for Command Line
- Kotlin constructor
- Kotlin Environment setup with Intellij IDEA
- Kotlin Nested class and Inner class
- Kotlin Variables
- Kotlin Operators
- Kotlin Standard Input/Output
- Kotlin Expression, Statement and Block
- Kotlin when expression
- Kotlin for loop
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.