Use block-level elements to break the line without using <br> tag. There are many ways to break the line without using <br> tag.
The used properties are listed below:
- white-space: pre; It is used to make elements acts like <pre> tag.
- display: block; It sets the display property of elements to block.
Example 1: This example uses white-space to pre to break the line.
Example 2: This example uses display property to break the line.
- How to insert line break before an element using CSS?
- What is the difference between “word-break: break-all” versus “word-wrap: break-word” in CSS ?
- How to make a vertical line using HTML ?
- CSS | page-break-after Property
- CSS page-break-before Property
- CSS | box decoration break Property
- CSS | word-break Property
- How to prevent column break within an element?
- Tips for restarting career after a break
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- break command in Linux with examples
- PHP break (Single and Nested Loops)
- CSS | ::first-line Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.