The word-break property in CSS is used to specify how a word should be broken or split when reaching the end of a line. The word-wrap property is used to split/break long words and wrap them into the next line.
Difference between the “word-break: break-all;” and “word-wrap: break-word;”
- word-break: break-all; It is used to break the words at any character to prevent overflow.
- word-wrap: break-word; It is used to broken the words at arbitrary points to prevent overflow.
The “word-break: break-all;” will break the word at any character so the result is to difficulty in reading whereas “word-wrap: break-word;” will split word without making the word not break in the middle and wrap it into next line.
Example 1: This example display the break-all property values.
Example 2: This example display the break-word property values.
Example 3: This example display the comparison of break-all and break-word property values.
- HTML | DOM Style wordBreak Property
- PHP | wordwrap() Function
- HTML | DOM Style wordWrap Property
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference Between Blu-Ray and DVD
- What is the difference between (NaN != NaN) & (NaN !== NaN)?
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- What is the difference between MEAN.js and MEAN.io?
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- Difference between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference between “!==” and “==!” in PHP
- Difference between Python and C++
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- What is the difference between CSS and SCSS ?