I was recently interviewed by housing.com and received the offer. Following is my experience.
Applied through Career page
1st Round : Online Written Round
Coding Round on Hackerrank . 4 Coding questions. 2 were easy , 1 medium and 1 difficult.
In each interview , a link was shared where a full running code was required.
2nd Round : 1st Technical Interview
Longest Palindromic substring (Full running code)
Length of longest substring with no repeating character (Full running code)
Discussion on projects
3rd Round : 2nd Technical Interview
Minimum number of jumps to reach the end
All root to leaf paths with sum k
We have n apple tree in a garden(number of apple in each tree is given) and we can choose to take apple from those 3 times (must take apple from all trees). the number apples taken in 1st round should be greater than number of apple in taken in 2nd , similarly for 2nd and 3rd time. In how many ways we can take apples from tree.
4th Round : 3rd Technical Interview
LCA of n-ary tree (Full running code)
Lots of discussion on each and every project.
Few basic Questions on DBMS like indexing and OS
5th Round : 4th Technical Interview
A web crawler is crawling is wiki pages, how to store each page and apply phrase search in all the pages. Lots of discussion on Database schema and search algorithms that can be applied
A Question based on Artificial Intelligence.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)