I was interviewed by housing.com through campus placements. Here is my interview experience.
Resume based and 1 coding question. Briefly discussed about projects in resume and questions were completely related to projects mentioned.
Coding question: How will you determine the repetition element in the array? How can you do with least space complexity?
This round was completely pen and paper coding round. 3 coding questions were asked.
Question 1: Root to a node path sum equals give number. With least space complexity. Problem similar to this https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/root-to-leaf-path-sum-equal-to-a-given-number/
Question 2: There are buildings near a beach, which were of different height and placed one beyond the other. How many buildings can see the beach.
Input will be the height of the buildings.
Example: Input: 3, 1, 4. output: 2
Input: 4, 5,2,3,6. output: 3
Question 3: Given a stream of bits which are 1’s and 0’s . Find the contiguous subsequences where number of 0’s equals the number of 1’s
Only one coding question was asked with time limit of 10 minutes.
There is a function getWord() which takes word as input and checks whether word is present in the dictionary. Given a long word as input find all the meaning full ( i.e getWord() is true ) that can be made from the given input .
Example : Input : antin
output : a , an , ant, tin, in.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)