Given a string (be it either string of numbers or characters), write a Python program to split the string by every nth character.
Input : str = "Geeksforgeeks", n = 3 Output : ['Gee', 'ksf', 'oor', 'gee', 'ks'] Input : str = "1234567891234567", n = 4 Output : [1234, 5678, 9123, 4567]
Method #1: Using list comprehension
['Gee', 'ksf', 'org', 'eek', 's']
Method #2: Using
['123G', 'eeks', 'ForG', 'eeks', '4567']
- Python | Split string into list of characters
- Python | Split tuple into groups of n
- Python | Ways to split strings on Uppercase characters
- Python String | split()
- How to split a string in C/C++, Python and Java?
- Python | Split string on Kth Occurrence of Character
- Python program to split and join a string
- Python | String Split including spaces
- Python | Split given string into equal halves
- Split a string in equal parts (grouper in Python)
- Python | Split CamelCase string to individual strings
- Python | Pandas Split strings into two List/Columns using str.split()
- Python | Extract only characters from given string
- Iterate over characters of a string in Python
- Check if both halves of the string have same set of characters in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.