It was conducted on CoCubes, There were 2 sections-
1. Aptitude + Reasoning, the questions were easy in this round.
2. Domain based questions, it depends on your stream whether you are from CS or EC, in my case, questions was from Data Structure, Networking.
based on your combined score in both sections, you can get selected in this round.
We were divided in group of 10, The given topic was Digital India, Demonetization and other current topics.
Remember “It is you, Who drives the interview”, After introducing my self, I started telling him about my project because I was good at it. He asked me about:
1. What i did in my project.
2. Write code for JDBC connectivity(I mentioned him that i did JDBC connectivity in project).
It lasted for 15 minutes as I remember. luckily i passed it too.
1. Tell me about yourself and family background.
2. whether you have any offers.
3. Willing to relocate and sign the bond of 2 years.
4. Difference between c++ and java with advantage (just basics not too advance).
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.