Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee (On-Campus) 2023
I am currently in my fourth year of B.Tech. Hexaware Technologies visited our campus in 3rd Week of August 2022.
• Elibile streams are B. Tech (CSE/IT/ECE), M. Tech (CSE) & MCA.
• 60 % in the current degree.
Round 1: Aptitude: There were around 70 MCQ questions on Quants, logical and verbal.
- Test 1: Aptitude Test (Three Sections: English, Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude). 45 min, 45 Q, No Negative Marking
- Test 2: Domain Test (Two Sections: Pseudocode and Computer Fundamentals). 30 min, 30 Q, No Negative Marking.
The questions were from easy to medium level. The test was conducted on the Cocubes platform.
Round 2 (Conversational Round): After a few hours, I received a mail for the second round.
- It is a very simple test, a few sentences were shown to us and we have to read the text to record our voice.
- Some grammar-based questions and fill-in-the-blanks were also included.
- This is also an elimination round. This test was conducted on the Mettl platform.
Round 3 (Technical Interview): After one month my interview was scheduled. The interview lasts for 15 minutes. Firstly, he(The interviewer) introduce himself and asked for my introduction.
- Oops, concepts.
- A real-life example of inheritance and polymorphism.
- What is recursion?
- General questions about my Co-curricular activities.
TIPS: Revise oops concepts and explain each in detail.
Round 4 (HR round): The next day I got the email for the HR round.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Your strength and weaknesses.
- Are you aware of the bond period?
- Do you have an existing offer if yes then how will you choose the company?
- Do you have any questions for me?
TIPS: Know about the company you are interviewing for. Highlight the good things you found about the company to answer any unexpected questions.
I got selected for the GET profile. All the best!
Please Login to comment...