I recently had interview at HCL Bangalore.
They said it was scheduled interview and called at 10:00 AM. When I reached there were around 100 candidates waiting. They asked to wait in a room. I had to wait for 5 hours before my turn come. In between they asked we can have lunch at the cafeteria. Food at the cafeteria was very bad. I was fleeping sleepy after having that food ;):
Then met interviewer. He was taking taking interview of 6 candidates at the same time. He gave 4 set of programs to every candidate and asked to solve that.
1) Find the Merge point of two linked lists.
2) Swap two bits of integer.
3) Reverse individual words of the sentence.
4) Reverse sting without using temp string.
He didn’t asked about the project exp. Over all it was a bad experience at HCL Bangalore. Sitting idle for 5 hr was horrible.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 1 (Phone Interview)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- IBM IRL Interview | Set 1
- Flipkart Interview | Set 16
- Adobe Interview | Set 17 (For MTS-1)
- TCS NQT Interview Experience
- IIT Delhi MS(R) CS Interview
- Flipkart Interview | Set 13
- Oracle Interview | Set 7
- Zoho Interview | Set 4
- Myntra Interview | Set 2 (For SDE-II)