It was a written which consisted of 6 coding questions. It was set up just to see how well you can optimize code.
1: Swap two integers without using temporary variable.
2: Write a function to find substring in a string.
3: Write recursive function for Fibonacci series.
4:Check whether a given string is palindrome or not.
5: Function to convert decimal into binary.
6: Find if given input is binary or not.
It was F2F interview round. Interviewers asked about my role in previous company and asked me question about bitwise operators, complex pointers, recursion, OOP concepts, etc.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 268 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 294 (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 402 (Experienced for SDE 2)
- Amazon interview experience for Experienced
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 93 (4 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | SDE-1 (Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 5 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 91 (2 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.