It was a written which consisted of 6 coding questions. It was set up just to see how well you can optimize code.
1: Swap two integers without using temporary variable.
2: Write a function to find substring in a string.
3: Write recursive function for Fibonacci series.
4:Check whether a given string is palindrome or not.
5: Function to convert decimal into binary.
6: Find if given input is binary or not.
It was F2F interview round. Interviewers asked about my role in previous company and asked me question about bitwise operators, complex pointers, recursion, OOP concepts, etc.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 433 (SDE 2 for Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 171 (Experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 140 (Experienced for SDE)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | SDE-1 (Experienced)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 7 (4+ experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 294 (Experienced)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience - Experienced
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.