HashedIn Interview Experience | Off-Campus March 2021
HashedIn came to our college in October. I cleared the coding round and then Technical Interview Round 1 but couldn’t clear Technical Interview Round 2 because I was not prepared at that time.
After that, I started preparing for upcoming placements. Luckily after 5 months, I got to know that HashedIn had started recruiting off-campus. I applied for it and after few days I got a mail that my resume has been shortlisted and my coding round was scheduled for 8 March.
Online Coding round: Three questions were asked in this round. The problems were related to String Manipulation, DP, and Trees. I was able to solve two problems.
On 10 March, I got a mail that I was selected for the Technical Interview Round 1 which was scheduled for 15 March.
Technical Interview Round 1: The interviewer started the interview by asking me to introduce myself and then about my projects. I was asked three questions:
- Add 1 to a number represented as a linked list(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/add-1-number-represented-linked-list/)
- Different sorting algorithms. Describe selection sort, insertion sort and compare them.
- Working of dictionary in Python and problem related to it.
I was selected in this round and the next round was on 18 March.
Technical Interview Round 2: The questions asked in this round were:
- Fewest Number of coins that you need to make up that amount (https://leetcode.com/problems/coin-change/)
- Design an online book store schema and draw the class diagram for the tables and queries related to it.
- OOPs concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, etc. Runtime and compile-time polymorphism.
Usually, after clearing this round, there is an HR Round but for me, it was Technical Interview Round 3 scheduled on 24 March.
Technical Interview Round 3:
- I was given a Product and manufacturer database. I had to relate different tables using foreign keys and then write the query for the given problem.
- Length of the longest substring without repeating characters(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/length-of-the-longest-substring-without-repeating-characters/)
I cleared this round and the HR round was on 25 March.
HR Round: The HR asked me several questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Family Background
- Why HashedIn?
- Why Computer Science Engineering?
- Have you solved any real-world problems? If yes, then describe them.
- What is your biggest achievement?
- Do you have any questions?
I got a mail on the same day that I have been selected.
I will be joining HashedIn on 12 April 2021.
Please Login to comment...