Hashedin by Deloitte Interview Experience for SDE | Off-Campus 2021
Job Description: 2021 passouts
Online Assessment Round: 3 Coding questions / 2 hrs
- Program to convert a given number to words: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/convert-number-to-words/
- Opposite of this problem (Find two numbers from their sum and XOR: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-two-numbers-sum-xor/):
- Here we are given sum(X) and xor(Y) of two numbers, we need to find numbers A and B such that
- X= A+B
- Y= A xor B.
- DFS/BFS type problem just like Flood Fill question on leecode: https://leetcode.com/problems/flood-fill/
Technical Interview 1:
- Intro + Project discussion
- OOPs concepts
- Coin change problem: https://leetcode.com/problems/coin-change/
- Sum root to leaf numbers: https://leetcode.com/problems/sum-root-to-leaf-numbers/
I was able to solve sum root to leaf numbers but unable to get desired output for the coin change problem when solved using DP.
Only because of this they rejected me.