Gwynnie Bee came for recruitment to our university campus. The first round was a 2 hour test. 1 hour was for 30 MCQs which included 10 from DS, 10 from computer fundamentals and 10 from Quant and reasoning. Overall, the test was easy. The other hour was for 3 subjective wriiten coding questions. The questions were good and we had to write their pseudocode. Questions were from DP and graphs mainly. Only 7 out of 150+ were shortlisted after this round.
Then there were 3 interview rounds. In the first round, they discussed the questions that came in the subjective test. Then they asked a bit about my intern. Then a couple of SQL queries. Then again some DS and coding questions.
The second round was problem solving round. It started with normal “about yourself” type questions. Then a couple of puzzles were asked in this round. I was able to solve both.
The third round was the an unorthodox one. He started asking about the subjects I am interested in. Then he started asking questions regarding OS. The questions weren’t normal paging segmentation type theoretical. He gave a real life task and then the discussion started with how it will be implemented using Multithreading and then covered many related topics such as starvation, priority, thread preemption, critical section etc. It was more of a discussion than an interview.
Overall, the experience was positive. All the interviewers were very friendly. I was later offered the job and I accepted it.
Geeksforgeeks was a great help while preparing for the placement season.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Microsoft Interview Interview Experience for Full Time
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 5 (For full time Software Engineer)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set3 (On-Campus for Full Time and Internship Offers)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 227 (On-Campus for Internship and Full-Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- PayPal interview experience | Set 4 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Intern + Full Time Employee)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus for ST Full Time)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 28 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 382 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Full Time DevOps)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 387 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 388 (On -Campus for Full Time)