Gwynnie Bee came for recruitment to our university campus. The first round was a 2 hour test. 1 hour was for 30 MCQs which included 10 from DS, 10 from computer fundamentals and 10 from Quant and reasoning. Overall, the test was easy. The other hour was for 3 subjective wriiten coding questions. The questions were good and we had to write their pseudocode. Questions were from DP and graphs mainly. Only 7 out of 150+ were shortlisted after this round.
Then there were 3 interview rounds. In the first round, they discussed the questions that came in the subjective test. Then they asked a bit about my intern. Then a couple of SQL queries. Then again some DS and coding questions.
The second round was problem solving round. It started with normal “about yourself” type questions. Then a couple of puzzles were asked in this round. I was able to solve both.
The third round was the an unorthodox one. He started asking about the subjects I am interested in. Then he started asking questions regarding OS. The questions weren’t normal paging segmentation type theoretical. He gave a real life task and then the discussion started with how it will be implemented using Multithreading and then covered many related topics such as starvation, priority, thread preemption, critical section etc. It was more of a discussion than an interview.
Overall, the experience was positive. All the interviewers were very friendly. I was later offered the job and I accepted it.
Geeksforgeeks was a great help while preparing for the placement season.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 394 (On-Campus Full Time)
- Intel Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 389 (On -Campus for Full Time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 399 (On Campus for full time)
- Microsoft Full Time Interview Experience (On campus)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 1 (Full Time)