Round 1: Aptitude Test 2hrs
This round was divided into 2 sections , aptitude and technical sections . Aptitude questions contained only flowcharts based questions. Technical questions included sql, C++ , algorithm based output questions. This round was strict in terms of elimination.
Round 2: Hr Round
They would ask general hr questions but for the sake of shortlisting they focus on following criteria :
Are you …
- comfortable with night shifts
- comfortable with relocation anywhere in India or Europe
- 2 years bond
Round 3: Technical Round
This round was focused on sql based queries and normalisation. Simple algorithm based question for finding max in an array.
Another question was to flip 1 -> 0 and 0 -> 1 only using arithmetic operators. (Solution : (1-x) would flip 1 and 0 to 0 and 1 respectively.) . They also asked to explain the projects mentioned on your resume so be thorough with that.
All rounds were elimination based .
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 3(For Software trainee 2018)
- Sopra Steria (Interview Process)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- C-DOT (Interview Experience for full time)
- HP R&D Interview Experience (On-Campus, full time)
- Gwynnie Bee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 23 (Full Time)
- GwynnieBee Interview Experience (Full Time)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE-Full Time
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience (For Full Time)
- Viasat-Chennai R & D Interview Experience(Full time)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 377 (On-campus for Full time)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.