The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is the most preferred examination for graduate schools in the United States. GRE is considered to be an admission requirement as it tests an individual’s critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning skills. The Educational Testing Service administers and conducts GRE.
Geeksforgeeks is here to guide you through the GRE General preparation. (See: Important Tips on How To Prepare for the GRE, and How to Prepare for the GRE General Test ). GeeksforGeeks brings you the GRE General preparation course, which will help the aspirants to boost their GRE Score.
Test Series for GRE General 2019 Aspirants:
Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) an extensive Online Test Series for GRE General to boost the preparation for GRE 2019 aspirants.
Test series is designed considering the current pattern and syllabus of GRE and ensures to resemble with the standard of GRE. Question papers of GRE Test Series are designed by experts as per the revised syllabus of GRE 2019 and meet the quality of GRE questions.
Key features of GRE General Test Series by GeeksforGeeks:
- Free of Cost:
There is no fee amount for these GRE Tests, these are absolutely free of cost. You just have to pay your efforts and precious time.
- Track and Improve your Skills:
There are 4 tracks: Section-I and Section-II of Verbal, Section-I and Section-II of Numerical part. Each of these section has 20 questions with their explanations. There are some blogs and contents for GRE General Preparation.
- Periodic Tests:
These Tests will be conducted weekly, so you will get a week to brush up your concepts before attempting a new Test.
- Provided detailed explanations after Test:
Detailed explanations will be provided after the completion of test. It will help the aspirants to improve the weak concepts and understand problem-solving techniques.
- Learning while solving:
Test Series will help the aspirants to improve the weak concepts and understand problem-solving techniques.
- User Profile:
Track, Contests, Leaderboard, Discussion. So, an user can take Tracks, and Contests. He/she can check his performance on leaderboard, if he/she has any doubt regarding any question(s)/content(s) of these Tests, he/she can post/participate on discussion.
- Notes and Blogs:
There are GRE contents and various GRE preparation Blogs on GeeksforGeeks
Schedule for GRE General Test Series:
All the tests are scheduled periodically as per below-given details. Section-wise practice tracks will be available from March 25, 2019.
|Test||Subject||Test Type||Date||No. of Ques.||Time||GRE General|
|GRE Practice Test I||Easy & Medium||March 27, 2019||80||150 Mins.|
|GRE Practice Test II||Easy & Medium||April 03, 2019||80||150 Mins.|
|GRE Practice Test III||Easy & Medium||April 10, 2019||80||150 Mins.|
|GRE Practice Test IV||Easy & Medium||April 17, 2019||80||150 Mins.|
|GRE Practice Test V||Easy & Medium||April 24, 2019||80||150 Mins.|
See the GRE General course here::
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Ques-1: How can I register for GRE General Test Series?
Answer: Visit the given link to register for GRE Course: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/courses/GRE-General-Test-Series . In case you are not registered with Geeksforgeeks, you have to create your free account here in order to register for this course. You can also SignIn using Google/Facebook.
- Ques-2: What I have to pay for these Test series?
Answer: You just have to pay your efforts and precious time. Yes, GRE General Test Series by GeeksforGeeks is completely Free of Cost course with an intention to help more and more GRE aspirants.
- Ques-3: Do these tests have predefined schedule?
Answer: Yes! These Mock tests are periodically scheduled. You may visit the above-given schedule table. Schedule and other descriptions are also given in GRE course page.
- Ques-4: What are Section-wise practice Tracks?
Answer: Since there are two – two sections on Verbal Section and Numerical Section, so we will provide you total 4 tracks/sections (i.e., section-I and section-II of Verbal and section-I and section-II of Numerical. Each section having total 20 questions with their explanations). Questions in the Tracks will be arranged based on the topic and complexity, which will be very useful while solving. These tracks/sections can be attempt before Practice Mock GRE Tests by GeeksforGeeks. Practice tracks will be live from March 25th, 2019.
- Ques-5: Will I get solution after attempting the Test?
Answer: Yes, We will provide detailed explanation after the test completion. This will help the aspirants to clear the doubts and improve problem-solving skills.
In case of any further query and doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- How to Prepare for the GRE General Test
- General Electric Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus For EEDP Program)
- How to Prepare a Word List for the GRE General Test
- The Technical Scripter Event 2019 By GeeksforGeeks
- Get Your Dream Job With Amazon SDE Test Series
- Importance of Sudo GATE CS Test Series
- Geeks Coding Challenge [GCC 2019] - A Three Day Coding Challenge By GeeksforGeeks
- Quantitative Reasoning in GRE General
- Experimental Section in GRE General
- Verbal Section in GRE General
- What is Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)?
- Analytical Writing Section in GRE General
- Blog | General facts about the GATE exams
- Blog | General facts about the Campus Placement Drive
- 5 Tips On Learning How to Code - General Advice For Programmers
- CAT Preparation 2019: A Complete Preparation Package You Require for Cracking CAT 2019
- How to Practice for the Technical Rounds in Interview?
- Top 5 Places to Practice Ethical Hacking
- Top 10 Projects For Beginners To Practice HTML and CSS Skills
- How Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks works?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.