The process consisted of 1 online coding round , 3 tech interview rounds and 1 HR interview round.
Online Coding Round : It consisted of 3 coding questions and 15 mcqs based on both computer science and Quantitative Aptitude.
Project discussion in each one of interviews: They asked me to explain one of my projects followed by brief discussions. ( Most of my projects were related to deep learning and web dev).
Round 1 Duration : 45 mins
Interviewer asked me to explain any of my projects.
1. Reverse the string word by word .
Using 0(1) space and O(n) time
2. Given two text files how will u find the difference between them ( diff f1 f2).
I used longest common subsequence for this problem and i was further asked how i’ll approach to code this , i proposed a recursive and dp based approach .
Round 2 Duration : 45 mins
Interviewer asked me to explain my web dev based project.
1. Covert a binary tree into full binary tree
2. Given a string “++—” of length n-1 which contains ‘+’ and ‘-‘ char only , convert this into array which contains all number from 1 to n.
+ means ai > ai-1
– means ai < ai+1
Make a array of length n satisfying the string.
3. Puzzle orange , apple and apple & orange boxes whose tags are misplaced and we need to tell the minimum number of boxes we need to open to find the correct labels.
Round 3 Duration : 45 mins
1. Puzzle based on 5 jars , 4 with weight 10 grams and one the 9 gram . Minimum number of times we need to weight the jars.
2. Puzzle based on coins and round table. Develop a strategy in a two player game where both have infinite number of coins and one that places the last coin wins the game.Develop a strategy such that u always win.
3. Insert element at ith position in a double linked list
4. Given array of length n sort it by using two functions : 1. reverse any prefix array and 2. get ith highest element’s index.
HR Round Duration : 25 mins
It was an interactive round , HR asked about my interests and there was a detailed discussion on my projects. It was a nice experience.
General Tips: Be confident ,most of interviewers are quite helping and polite ,consider them as your friends . While solving all the question maintain a healthy interaction , keep discussing and tell him about your approach in detail. Keep it engaging . Try to provide all the solutions from brute to optimal step by step ,they are generally more focused on your thinking skills, even if u get stuck in any question ask (him/her) for hints and discuss what ever comes to your mind. If u don’t know about any topic , u can politely tell him(that I have not studied this topic) it’s completely alright , he will ask u something else. Don’t lie or exaggerate about your skills.
Maintain a positive attitude.
Verdict : Selected
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On-campus for Summer Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Summer Analyst Internship | On-Campus 2020
- Goldman Sachs on campus Internship Experience for summer 2019
- DE Shaw Summer Internship Interview Experience 2021 | On-Campus VIT Vellore
- BNY Mellon Interview Experience | On-Campus Summer Internship 2021
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Samsung Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Samsung R&D Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021 (SRI, Bengaluru)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2021
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 25 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 26 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.