Fractal Analytics is a purely an Artificial Intelligence-based company. You can check its website here www.fractal.ai. When Fractal visited my college, I searched on the Internet about how to crack Imagineer role (which is for freshers). But, there wasn’t even a single article available for that. So, I decided to write an article about this role.
This role is for freshers.
Round 1: It consisted of 8 questions. But, these were not from Data Structures and Algorithms. 4 questions were based on Data Science concepts and 4 were SQL based. All test cases should run in order to qualify this round.
The following are the tips to crack it:
- Your concepts of Numpy and Pandas should be crystal clear. You should know how to convert a dictionary into a data frame. In fact, you should be thorough with all concepts of Numpy and Pandas.
- You should know all the SQL queries clearly. They are not going to ask simple queries. Don’t forget to prepare joins, group by, order by, having, where, min, max, count, etc. You can use GeeksforGeeks for this purpose.
Hope that it would be helpful for coming batches !!
- Fractal Analytics Interview Experience for Imagineer
- Fractal Analytics Interview Experience
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST)
- Snowflakes Fractal using Python
- Julia fractal in Python
- Fractal Trees in Python
- Mandelbrot Fractal Set visualization in Python
- Creating Butterfly themed Fractal in C++ Using Graphics
- Fractal using Spirograph in Python
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- LatentView Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.