Given cyclic quadrilateral inside a circle, the task is to find the exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given.
Input: 48 Output: 48 degrees Input: 83 Output: 83 degrees
- Let, the exterior angle, angle CDE = x
- and, it’s opposite interior angle is angle ABC
- as, ADE is a straight line
- so, angle ADC = (180-x) degrees
- since, opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary,
- angle ABC = x
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral is 48 degrees
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Arc length from given Angle
- Angle between two Planes in 3D
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
- Find if it's possible to rotate the page by an angle or not.
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Area of a largest square fit in a right angle triangle
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Maximum number of squares that can fit in a right angle isosceles triangle
- Length of the chord of the circle whose radius and the angle subtended at the center by the chord is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.