Given cyclic quadrilateral inside a circle, the task is to find the exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given.
Input: 48 Output: 48 degrees Input: 83 Output: 83 degrees
- Let, the exterior angle, angle CDE = x
- and, it’s opposite interior angle is angle ABC
- as, ADE is a straight line
- so, angle ADC = (180-x) degrees
- since, opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary,
- angle ABC = x
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The exterior angle of the cyclic quadrilateral is 48 degrees
- Program to find the Interior and Exterior Angle of a Regular Polygon
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Angle between two Planes in 3D
- Arc length from given Angle
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
- Find if it's possible to rotate the page by an angle or not.
- Angle subtended by an arc at the centre of a circle
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Area of a largest square fit in a right angle triangle
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Angle between 3 given vertices in a n-sided regular polygon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.