Given integers A, B, C, and D, denoting the length of sides of a Cyclic Quadrilateral, the task is to find the length of diagonals of a cyclic quadrilateral.
Input: A = 10, B = 15, C = 20, D = 25
Output: 22.06 26.07
Input: A = 10, B = 30, C =50, D = 20
Output: 37.93 29.0
Approach: The length of diagonals can be calculated using the following equations:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Circumradius of a Cyclic Quadrilateral using the length of Sides
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Number of ways to arrange 2*N persons on the two sides of a table with X and Y persons on opposite sides
- Count right angled triangles in a matrix having two of its sides parallel to sides of the matrix
- Length of diagonals of a Rhombus using length of Side and vertex Angle
- Length of a Diagonal of a Parallelogram using the length of Sides and the other Diagonal
- Find the length of the median of a Triangle if length of sides are given
- Maximum area of quadrilateral
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral
- Find the area of quadrilateral when diagonal and the perpendiculars to it from opposite vertices are given
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Number of quadrilateral formed with N distinct points on circumference of Circle
- Area of Triangle using Side-Angle-Side (length of two sides and the included angle)
- Length of diagonal of a parallelogram using adjacent sides and angle between them
- Length of remaining two sides of a Triangle from a given side and its adjacent angles
- Count number of triangles possible with length of sides not exceeding N
- Number Theory | Generators of finite cyclic group under addition
- Generate all cyclic permutations of a number
- Cyclic Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.