Given the number of sides n of a regular polygon. The task is to find out the Interior angle and Exterior angle of the polygon.
Input : n = 6 Output : Interior angle: 120 Exterior angle: 60 Input : n = 10 Output: Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
Interior angle: The angle between two adjacent sides inside the polygon is known as the Interior angle.
Formula to find the Interior angle:
Interior Angle =
Exterior angle: The angle formed by any side of a polygon and the extension of its adjacent side is known as Exterior angle.
Exterior angle =
Program to find interior and exterior angles of a Regular Polygon:
Interior angle: 144 Exterior angle: 36
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Angle between 3 given vertices in a n-sided regular polygon
- Number of occurrences of a given angle formed using 3 vertices of a n-sided regular polygon
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Program to find the Circumcircle of any regular polygon
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle
- Apothem of a n-sided regular polygon
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given Radius
- Length of Diagonal of a n-sided regular polygon
- Determine the position of the third person on regular N sided polygon
- Side of a regular n-sided polygon circumscribed in a circle
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given side length
- Area of largest Circle inscribe in N-sided Regular polygon
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.