Recently, I got interviewed for Epam System. The interview consisted of the total 5 rounds. Out of which first round was an online coding round and could be given from any webcam-enabled system. The coding challenge consisted of three questions of easy, medium and medium-hard levels.
The contest was restricted to the JAVA programming language only.
The selected students of the first round were called for the onsite face to face interview in any of the following four cities- Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh, and Kolkata. I went for Hyderabad.
The process started with a small pre-placement talk followed by another coding round which consisted of two coding questions with weightage of 80 marks and 10 MCQ’s carrying 20 marks.
The students who qualified through this round had to face the Group Discussion Round. In the GD round, we were divided into the groups of ten students each and were given a topic to discuss upon. 2 minutes were allotted for the thinking about the topic and then the discussion went on for the next ten minutes.
This was also an elimination round and almost five students of each group were eliminated through this round.
The students who qualified this round had to go through a technical round. In the technical round, most of the questions were from the Object Oriented Programming concepts and their implementation in JAVA. Few general coding questions were also asked. The questions were like-
* find the duplicate element in the given array.
* some tricky questions on polymorphism.
* Similar OOP’s concepts questions.
* Implement DFS, BFS.
The students who got qualified in this round had to go through the HR round. Classic HR questions were asked in this round like-
* Why Epam?
* Tell about your family.
* Tell me something which is not in your resume.
* Other classic HR questions
The final result was declared after 8-9 days through the emails.
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
- EPAM Systems Interview Experience For Junior Software Engineer (2020 Graduates)
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- EPAM Systems Hyderabad Interview of (2020 Graduates) for Junior Software Engineer
- Epam Systems Hyderabad Interview of (2019 Graduates) for Junior Software Engineer
- EPAM Systems,Hyderabad Interview of (2020 Graduates) for Junior Software Engineer in Kolkata
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- InfoEdge India LTD Interview for Software Testing Engineer
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience (IT)
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.