Round 1: Round 1 was pretty much easy for those whose basics of java is clear . Only 2 questions were there . Question 1 was all about classes and functions . It was like make a class students and take details and show the highest marks with the student name .Ques Question 2 Write a program for palindrome.
Round 2: Round 2 was a bit difficult . Because it was a practical round . You have to write and run the program over the system .
Round 3: The main and the important one . The interview, here one of a panel member will take your interview for about 40 mins. They check your knowledge and skills .
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.