Round 1: Round 1 was pretty much easy for those whose basics of java is clear . Only 2 questions were there . Question 1 was all about classes and functions . It was like make a class students and take details and show the highest marks with the student name .Ques Question 2 Write a program for palindrome.
Round 2: Round 2 was a bit difficult . Because it was a practical round . You have to write and run the program over the system .
Round 3: The main and the important one . The interview, here one of a panel member will take your interview for about 40 mins. They check your knowledge and skills .
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview for SDE-2
- Arista Networks Internship (On campus)
- Xerox Research Interview Experience
- ServiceNow Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience (Summer Internship, On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer