About Company :
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and again when those items are sold.
eBay is placed at position #127 in the Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list, #98 in Top Regarded Companies list, #316 in World’s Best Employers list, #407 on Global 2000 list, #55 in World’s Most Valuable Brands list, #130 in America’s Top Companies’ list. eBay is placed at position #310 in Fortune 500 list in 2017 and was placed at #300 in Fortune 500 list in 2016. Know more about eBay
Recruitment Process :
eBay conducts 4-5 rounds to select freshers as Software Development Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
The online round consists of two major sections namely General Aptitude Test and Programming Test. General Aptitude Test, has mathematical reasoning and logical reasoning problems and Programming test generally consists of questions from C, C++, Java, Operating System, Data Structure, and Algorithm.
Technical Round and HR Round :
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, and Operating System. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You should be good in projects you have done. Explain projects clearly. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
- Mention only those projects in resume which you know thoroughly.
- Familiarize yourself with how graphs are represented in memory and in persistent storage, how maps and hash maps are implemented, how to traverse trees – basic stuff.
- Better to have knowledge of Java
- Know the company
Sometimes this round is 3:1 where you can expect general HR questions along with situation based problems, puzzles and questions from resume:
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why eBay ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Why so interested in coding?
Questions Asked in eBay :
- [Mirror Tree (Function Problem)]
- Object-relational mappers
- What are the necessary conditions for deadlock?
- When is a system in safe state?
- What is DRAM?
- Difference between array and arraylist ?
- What is arraylist ?
- What is Hashmap ?
- What is advantage of Having data type?
- what is data type ?
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Arcesium Recruitment Process
- NHAI Recruitment Process
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.