EagleView Bangalore visited our college campus in October 2019. The Process included a Coding Test on the Codility Platform, along with 2 technical interviews.
Round 1: ONLINE TEST on Codility Platform
Questions based on Dynamic Programming and Bitmasking were asked. The questions were of a moderate level. Over 40 students appeared for the test out of which only 8 made it to the next round.
Round 2: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
The interviewer was very nice and interactive. He started off by introducing himself and then asked me for an introduction. Then, he asked me for the details about the project I had done. Since my project was based on Deep Learning, he asked for the complete pipeline flow.
Then, he asked me about the data structures I am familiar with. I named stacks, queues, trees, and graphs. Based on that, the following questions were asked –
- Comparison of Array and Linked List
- Comparison of Stack and Queue
- Implement a stack from scratch
- Counting the number of islands in a graph
After that, he asked me about an NLP Project that I had done for predicting Stack Overflow Tags.
Then, he concluded the interview and asked me if I have any questions.
Round 3: TECHNICAL INTERVIEW – TAKEN BY DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING IN INDIA
- What happens when you write a URL in the address bar of a browser and press enter?
- How does a Browser Work?
He was also intrigued by the NLP Project and asked me questions about the pipeline flow and the model used for the same.
Then, he gave me an opportunity to ask any questions in my mind.
Then, after a few minutes, I received a call from HR, telling me that I have been selected.
Overall, the experience was very smooth. All my interviews were mostly resume based and they were very interested in people who have experience in Deep Learning and Web Development.
- Eagleview Bangalore Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Samsung Bangalore R&D (On campus for FTE)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | FTE 2019 (On Campus) NIT Rourkela
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.