CSV files are the “comma separated values”, these values are separated by commas, this file can be view like as excel file. In Python, Pandas is the most important library coming to data science. We need to deal with huge datasets while analyzing the data, which usually can get in CSV file format.
Let’s see the different ways to import csv file in Pandas.
Method #1: Using read_csv() method.
Method #2: Using
One can directly import the csv files using
- What is the best way to include CSS file? Why use @import?
- Different ways to create Pandas Dataframe
- Different ways to iterate over rows in Pandas Dataframe
- Import module in Python
- import command in Linux with Examples
- Why import star in Python is a bad idea
- reStructuredText | .rst file to HTML file using Python for Documentations
- Python | Ways to split a string in different ways
- How to include one CSS file in another?
- How to delete a file using PHP ?
- Perl | Writing to a File
- Perl | File Upload in CGI
- HTML | File Paths
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.