1. E-mail marketing :
E-mail marketing is a marketing strategy that uses e-mails as a tool to deliver commercial messages to target the customers and generate sales.
E-mail marketing is the fusion of information technology in the process of creating, communicating and delivering value to the customers.
The advantages and disadvantages of e-mail marketing are :
- E-mail marketing is a cost effective marketing.
- E-mail marketing is scalable cab be use to reach large audience or smaller targeted list.
- E-mail marketing are flexible in design.
- E-mail marketing is easily shareable.
- E-mail marketing are helps in conversion and increased sales.
- Commercial e-mails or ‘spam’ irritates consumer.
- Poorly designed e-mails may not get delivered.
- Sometimes size issues are occur in which file need to be small enough to download quickly.
- E-mails must be designed so that it appears as it should across multiple devices and e-mail providers.
- E-mail marketing be resources and skill.
- It provides wider place to sell their products and services which result in more customer and more sales.
- It provides an easy way to create additional sources of income for websites publishers and owners.
- It does not required a sizable investment on the part of affiliate.
- By few hors of words we can generate more money.
- It does not allow customers to physically by the product.
- Sometimes affiliates may engage in false and misleading advertising to in order to get sales commissions.
- Merchants may incur high commissions costs.
- Merchants may promise high commissions to attract new customers.
- Dishonest may arbitrarily close down programs without informing the affiliates and without passing commissions.
- Many false advertising logs or brands affect the customers needs.
2. Affiliate marketing :
Affiliate marketing is the performance based marketing in which we earns by promoting other people’s (or campaigns products).
Affiliate marketing is a popular techniques to drive more sales and generate significant online revenues. It is beneficial to both brands and affiliate marketers.
The advantages and disadvantages of affiliate marketing are :
Difference between E-mail marketing and affiliate marketing :
|E-mail marketing||Affiliate marketing|
|Engaging the customer by sending and receiving the e-mails.||Affiliate marketing is earning money through promoting or advertising products.|
|E-mail marketing helps in targeting the customers and increases the sales.||It is a type of marketing based on leads and sales.|
|E-mail marketing reduces cost.||Affiliate marketing is that which completely performance based marketing.|
|It helps in increasing return on investment (ROI)||In affiliate marketing it is easy to measure click through rate (CTR).|
|It provides easy integration with other marketing.||It is also called free brand exposure.|
|It also called automation simplifies operational task.||Affiliate marketing are also targets the customers.|
|It helps in increasing brand awareness.||It is also called umbrellas of search engine optimization.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.