Traditional Marketing: Traditional marketing is old way of marketing Technique. It refers kind of promotion, advertisement, includes flyers, billboards, TV ads, radio ads, print advertisements, newspaper ads, etc. in which companies are used in the early period to market their product.
The four phases of Traditional Marketing are Intrest, Awareness, Desire, and Decision.
Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing is modern way of marketing Technique.In which we promoting, selling products and services by online marketing. It also refers to the Marketing of any kind of business through digital media and devices such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, youtube..etc.
The four phases of Digital Marketing are Planning, Conversation, Content, and Sequels.
Below is a table of differences between Traditional Markteting and Digital Marketing:
|Traditional Marketing||Digital Marketing|
|The promotion of product and services through TV, Telephone, Banner, Broadcast, Door to Door, Sponsorship etc.||The promotion of product and sevices through digital media or electronic mediume like seo, sem, ppc etc..|
|Traditional Marketing is not cost effective.||Digital Marketing is more cost effective.|
|It is not so good for Brand building.||It is efficient and fast for brand building.|
|Traditional Marketing is difficult to Measure.||Digital Marketing is easy to Measure with the help of analytics tools.|
|traditional Marketing includes..
||Digital Marketing includes..
- GE Digital Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Difference Between ON Page and OFF Page SEO
- Difference Between Pay Per Click and Search Engine Optimization
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 65 (On-Campus for Internship IT and IDC)
- VMware Interview Experience | Set3 (On-Campus for Full Time and Internship Offers)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 100 (On Campus for Internship on IDC and IT)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus for Internship and FTE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 311 ( On Campus for Internship and FTE)
- JP Morgan Chase and Co Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Cvent Interview Experience (On campus for Internship and Full Time)
- Amazon summer internship (Hospitality, Work, Learning and Perks)
- CureFit SDE Intern Interview Experience (Virtual and On-Campus) - August 2020
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Coding Round Experience - NIT Jalandhar
- JP Morgan Chase & Co. Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.