The E-Commerce team had come for the campus recruitment drive. Only students who had above 80% marks in 10th and 12th board and having a cgpa above 8 were eligible to sit in the online written round.
there were about 200 students who gave the written round and about 50 were shortlisted based on the score.
Online Written round:- there were three sections 1. aptitude and logical reasoning 2. technical 3. programming language(C++/Java which was optional).
there was 15 aptitude questions(20 mins) 40(technical questions(os/dbms/networking/html)) 7 programming language questions. the 3rd section was optional we had to choose either of the two language to proceed..
the questions of aptitude and technical were quite easy and solvable. the programming language was tough output based questions and were mainly consisting of templates, union, threading etc.
1st technical round: It totally depends on the panel and the interviewer. I was just asked to explain my project which was a web application developed in ASP.NET. I explained it for about 15-20 minutes. Then he asked me if i had any questions. I asked him about the work in the e-commerce team. He then told me” ok thankyou”. In just 5 minutes after that I was notified that i was not selected for the HR round.
I was totally disappointed as no technical questions were asked in the technical interview. Although I was totally prepared for dell specifically.Even my project was based on dot net framework on which the e-commerce team worked.
The panel was totally sick. Only those students who were standing front in the queue got selected.There interview lasted for about an hour each. But those who were behind they were just interviewed for formality. Being such a reputed company, I was not expecting this from DELL. They just wanted to fill there slot of 10 people.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Dell R&D interview experience
- DELL EMC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Dell Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)