Dell recently did an on-campus hiring at my University.
The 1st round was the Aptitude test which was conducted online. It had 15 questions from quantitative which were pretty difficult to solve. 10 question were from English which were quite easy. 20 questions were from Computer Science and C++ programming which required in depth knowledge of the concepts of OS, Computer Networks and DS.
30 students were shortlisted out of 180, on the basis of this round.
Next round was the Technical Interview. The interviewer made me comfortable, and I could talk to him freely and frankly. I was asked questions on my projects and Internships and a coding question on putting the items in different arrays based on their colors. The interviewer appreciated me a lot and told me my plus points in the end, and (as it appeared) was happy with how the interview went.
I was then shortlisted for HR, where I was interviewed for about 3-4 minutes, which was same for all the candidates. The HR as told to us had joined dell 1 month ago. 10 students were shortlisted out of 30, where 4 were girls and 6 were boys, Similarly, out of these 10, 5 were from ECE and 5 were from CSE.
Clearly, the company preferred ratio over talent which I personally would not want my future company to follow.
1) The interview will be easy, just be confident.
2) Follow the Pre Placement Talk, some questions in HR can be from them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Dell R&D interview experience
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- DELL EMC Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Dell Interview Experience- On Campus, 2019
- Dell Bangalore Interview Experience For SDE (On-campus)