pairs() function in R language is used to return a plot matrix, consisting of scatter plots corresponding to each data frame.
data: It is defined as value of pairs Plot.
Color, Labels, Panels, and by Group in pairs plot.
Example 1: Basic example to illustrate pair()
Here, in the above example, the diagonal shows the names of the three numeric variables. The middle graphic in the first-row shows the relation between x1 and x2 whereas the right graph in the first row shows the relation between x1 and x3 and so on.
Example 2: Another example to select Variables of pairs Plot
Example 3:Another example with implementation to Modify Color, Shape of Points, Labels and Title
- Create One Dimensional Scatterplots in R Programming - stripchart() Function
- Set Aspect Ratio of Scatter Plot and Bar Plot in R Programming - Using asp in plot() Function
- Addition of more points to a Plot in R Programming - points() Function
- Addition of Lines to a Plot in R Programming - lines() Function
- Add Color Between Two Points of Kernel Density Plot in R Programming - Using with() Function
- Plot Arrows Between Points in a Graph in R Programming - arrows() Function
- Plot a Geometric Distribution Graph in R Programming - dgeom() Function
- Draw a Quantile-Quantile Plot in R Programming - qqline() Function
- Adding axis to a Plot in R programming - axis () Function
- Adding Straight Lines to a Plot in R Programming - abline() Function
- Plotting of Data using Generic plots in R Programming - plot() Function
- Create Matrix and Data Frame from Lists in R Programming
- Check if the Object is a Matrix in R Programming - is.matrix() Function
- Convert a Data Frame into a Numeric Matrix in R Programming - data.matrix() Function
- Convert an Object into a Matrix in R Programming - as.matrix() Function
- Transform the Scaled Matrix to its Original Form in R Programming - Using Matrix Computations
- Create an Object of mode call in R Programming - call() Function
- Create Repetitions of a String in R Programming - strrep() Function
- Create a Data Frame of all the Combinations of Vectors passed as Argument in R Programming - expand.grid() Function
- Create Line Curves for Specified Equations in R Programming - curve() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.