Given an image and the task is to convert the image into blur image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into blur image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: This example use blur filter to convert the image into blur image.
Example 2: This example use blur filter to create background blur image.
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to make a glass/blur effect overlay using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create Animated Blur Navbar using CSS?
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- HTML | DOM blur() Method
- AngularJS | ng-blur Directive
- Node Jimp | Blur
- CSS | blur() Function
- Nodejs | GM blur() Function
- SVG Blur Effects
- How to Upload Image into Database and Display it using PHP ?
- How to fit the image into modal popup using Bootstrap?
- How to convert an array into object using stdClass() in PHP?
- How to Convert HTML Table into Excel Spreadsheet using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.