Given an image and the task is to convert the image into blur image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into blur image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: This example use blur filter to convert the image into blur image.
Example 2: This example use blur filter to create background blur image.
- Convert an image into grayscale image using HTML/CSS
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- HTML | DOM blur() Method
- AngularJS | ng-blur Directive
- Node Jimp | Blur
- CSS | Image Sprites
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- CSS | Image Gallery
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
- Resize image proportionally with CSS
- HTML | Mapping Image
- HTML | DOM Image Object
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.