The DOM blur method is used to remove the keyboard focus from the current element and also give focus with the help of focus() method. We can apply the blur to any element and enable it by doing some operation. For example, we can blur to text-box by clicking a button.
After clicking on focus button:
After clicking on blur button:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by blur() method are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- CSS | blur() Function
- Node Jimp | Blur
- AngularJS | ng-blur Directive
- HTML | DOM contains() Method
- HTML | DOM setRangeText() method
- HTML | method Attribute
- HTML | DOM createComment() Method
- HTML | DOM createTextNode() Method
- HTML | DOM execCommand() Method
- HTML | DOM close() Method
- HTML | DOM click() Method
- HTML | DOM isEqualNode() Method
- HTML | DOM writeln() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.