Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- How to hide “Image not found” icon when source image is not found?
- ES6 | Image Map
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- Bulma | Image
- How to darken an Image using CSS ?
- CSS | Image Sprites
- How to Mount an ISO Image?
- CSS | Image Gallery
- Openpyxl - Adding Image
- How to crop an image using canvas ?
- How to Resize JPEG Image in PHP ?
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
- HTML | DOM Image name Property
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.