Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- ES6 | Image Map
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- How to darken an Image using CSS ?
- CSS | Image Sprites
- CSS | Image Gallery
- HTML | DOM Image name Property
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- CSS | image-rendering Property
- How to use animation on favicon image ?
- How to get the width and height of an image ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.