Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- CSS | Image Sprites
- CSS | Image Gallery
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- CSS | border-image Property
- Resize image proportionally with CSS
- HTML | Mapping Image
- HTML | DOM Image Object
- CSS | background-image Property
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- Drop shadow for PNG image using CSS
- jQuery | :image Selector
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.