Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- CSS | Image Gallery
- CSS | Image Sprites
- Resize image proportionally with CSS
- CSS | border-image Property
- HTML | Mapping Image
- CSS | border-image-slice Property
- CSS | border-image-repeat Property
- CSS | border-image-outset Property
- CSS | list-style-image Property
- How to auto-resize an image to fit a div container using CSS?
- CSS | border-image-width Property
- HTML | Responsive full page image using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.