Given a colored image and the task is to convert the image into grayscale image using CSS property. In CSS, filter property is used to convert an image into grayscale image. Filter property is mainly used to set the visual effect of an image.
Example 1: In this example, use filter: grayscale(100%) to convert an image into grayscale.
- Convert an image into Blur using HTML/CSS
- How to convert an image to base64 encoding in PHP?
- How to convert a PDF document to a preview image in PHP?
- How to convert an HTML element or document into image ?
- CSS | Image Sprites
- CSS | Image Gallery
- How to darken an Image using CSS ?
- Saving an Image from URL in PHP
- HTML | DOM Image Object
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- Resize image proportionally with CSS
- Set the size of background image using CSS ?
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- How to Generate Captcha Image in PHP ?
- CSS | image-rendering Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.