Given a List of String, the task is to convert the List to a comma separated String in Java.
Input: List<String> = ["Geeks", "ForGeeks", "GeeksForGeeks"] Output: "Geeks, For, Geeks" Input: List<String> = ["G", "e", "e", "k", "s"] Output: "G, e, e, k, s"
Approach: This can be achieved with the help of join() method of String as follows.
- Get the List of String.
- Form a comma separated String from the List of String using join() method by passing comma ‘, ‘ and the list as parameters.
- Print the String.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Convert String into comma separated List in Java
- Convert a Set of String to a comma separated String in Java
- Program to convert List of Integer to List of String in Java
- Program to convert List of String to List of Integer in Java
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
- Convert a String to a List of Characters in Java
- Convert an ArrayList of String to a String array in Java
- Convert Set of String to Array of String in Java
- How to convert a String to an Int in Java?
- Print all possible ways to convert one string into another string | Edit-Distance
- Convert String to Double in Java
- Convert String to Date in Java
- How to convert an Array to String in Java?
- Program to convert set of String to set of Integer in Java
- Convert a String to Character array in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.