Cognizant Interview Experience for ECE Students
Round 1(Aptitude Test): Cognizant organizes a test on Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and Coding MCQs in the AMCAT platform which is very basic. After 5-6 days, I got a mail that I cleared round 1 of the selection process.
Round 2(Technical Interview): Now date and time are given to me for an interview. So, I joined the interview on time, and it finally starts. There was only one interviewer who asks only technical questions and no HR-type stuff. He asked me a following listed question :
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are DBMS and RDBMS?
- What are SQL and NOSQL. Give some example SQL database software that is widely used?
- What is microprocessor and microcontroller with example?
- What are Interrupts and their type?
- He asks me some questions about Operating systems and Computer Networks. So I say very clearly that I don’t study OS and Computer Network as it is not in ECE curriculum till 6th sem.
- He gives me an aptitude question to solve on Average Speed.
- He asked me to explain my projects which I mentioned and also asked some questions related to them like what are the challenges I faced and how I resolved them, what’s your role in this project.
- What are the latest technologies in the IT market?
- Difference between AI and ML(as I mentioned in the latest Technologies).
- What do I know about Software Development?
Then lastly he asked me if I have any questions regarding Cognizant then ask. So I asked him a question which I made instantly, and he replied to my question and in this note interview is over.
After some days result came, and I was selected for the PAT role.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.