Cognizant Interview Experience
Analyst Interview at Cognizant
Application – I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cognizant Genc Elevate 2021
Round 1(Skill Based Assessment): It will be MCQ and Coding Test only focussed only towards the Programming logic and coding.
- MCQ will be divided into 4 sections and all sections will be divided into fixed time intervals.
- 2 medium coding questions to be solved in 30 minutes and one hard question to be solved in 30 minutes.
Round 2(Technical Interview): Verification utilizing Aadhar Card.
- Introduce yourself. (Try to mention your strengths internships Projects if any)
- Inform me about this undertaking listed in your resume? What was your function within the undertaking?
- You’re snug with Java proper, inform me in regards to the Java OOPS idea with some code
- Clarify the interface with code?
- Summary and interface distinction?
- Declare an interface.
- Answered Considerably in center didn’t say no straight however defined how it’s used to realize a number of inheritances.
- Code with output
- SQL Query – Discover and fetch names and depend of professors of every division with professors depend lower than 5.
- Palindrome Coding Find Whether given string is palindrome or not and minimum operations required to convert string to palindrome
- Aptitude Age query.
- Ratio of two friends is 5:3 after 5 years there ages are in the ratio 10:7 what are their current ages.
- Are you able to inform me some Github instructions as you’ve got talked about within the resume?
- Any questions? Sure, what tech stack is cognizant working with? Suggestions on my interview?
- Feedback of Interviewer:
- A resume profile is sweet
- Good communication abilities
- Revise java slightly bit
- Initiatives are all good in addition to using Github is sweet.
- Why do you wish to be a part of Cognizant?
- I answered saying it is multinational has nice exposure reach and influence and provides a good work-life balance with plenty to learn.
- Are you snug with shifts and placements?
- Always answer yes in these type of questions. They will not make you work in nights. Its just to test the candidates.
- Given a undertaking what place would you select undertaking lead or undertaking workforce member?
- What are your short-term targets?
- Working and being placed for now while working on tech stacks and completed and mastered at least 2 to 3 areas of study.
Round 3(HR Interview):
- Present me your Aadhar Card
- Present me your tenth Marksheet
- Present me your Pan Card
- Are you aware any international language moreover English?
- Are you keen to be taught any new international language?
- Are you out there for becoming a member of me for an internship within the final semester of faculty?
- It was my first interview and I believe I’ll get chosen. Hoping for the most effective, good luck viewer
- Be prepared with all things that you have mentioned in your resume.
- The interviewer will not expect you to answer all the questions so if you don’t know the answer simply say I don’t know and I will learn in the future.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!