Codenation visited on my campus in August.
Round 1 (Written round): First-round was a written round that took place on hackerrank. We need to solve 3 problems in 90 minutes. After the first round, only 3 were selected for the second round in my college.
Round 2: This was a telephonic round and revolve around my project. Interviewer asked me to explain one of my project. I have done a project on angular and firebase so my most question was related to them. They asked different situation questions and schema related questions related to my database.
Round 3: This took place on Zoom and this time I need to turn on my webcam. In this round, he gave a question. The question was as follows:
- You have n friends and m types of toppings and you have to order a pizza and each friend gives his/her choice.
Choice can be of two types he/she want an ith topping, or he/she doesn’t want this particular topping on the pizza
Eg: We have 3 friends and 4 toppings then
Friend 1: choice 1 is to take topping 2 and choice 2 is to not put topping 3 on pizza. Similarly, all friends tell their choices
You need to find that is there any possible way to prepare a pizza where you full fill at least one choice of each friend
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Codenation Interview Experience
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 3 (SDE)
- CodeNation Interview Experience | (On-Campus for SDE)
- Codenation Interview Experience (2020 Graduate)
- CodeNation Interview Experience (Full-Time SDE, Off-Campus)
- Codenation Interview Experience | On campus for Internship
- Codenation Interview Experience | Online Test
- CodeNation Interview Experience
- Codenation Interview Experiance | DS-Algo Round
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 185 (For SDE1)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 141 (For SDE1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.