I applied for CodeNation off campus.
It was an online programming round. It had 4 questions which were of Competitive programming nature. The 4 questions were of following difficulty: Cakewalk, Easy, Medium, and Medium. The round duration was 1 hour 15 mins. One can clear this round only if he has good experience in Competitive programming. The questions were of following paradigms: AdHoc, Combinatorics, Dynamic programming, Segment tree. I was able to solve 3.5 questions. There was partial points.
It was a skype interview round. It was a debugging round which had only one debugging question. Its duration is 30 mins.
It was a skype interview round of duration 1 hour. I was asked 2 data structure and algorithmic questions.
It was a skype interview round of duration 1 hour. In this round the interviewer asked my about the projects which I have done for which I didn’t have answer! This dragged the interview as he was surprised. Later he asked me the following question alone:
It was an awesome experience. I learned from my mistakes! Thank you geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Codenation Interview Experience
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 3 (SDE)
- CodeNation Interview Experience | (On-Campus for SDE)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Codenation Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | On campus for Internship
- Codenation Interview Experience (2020 Graduate)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- CodeNation Interview Experience (Full-Time SDE, Off-Campus)
- Codenation Interview Experiance | DS-Algo Round
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)