Given an integer a which is the side of a square, the task is to find the biggest Reuleaux Triangle that can be inscribed within it.
Input: a = 6
Input: a = 8
Approach: We know that the Area of Reuleaux Traingle is 0.70477 * b2 where b is the distance between the parallel lines supporting the Reuleaux Triangle.
From the figure, it is clear that distance between parallel lines supporting the Reuleaux Triangle = Side of the square i.e. a
So, Area of the Reuleaux Triangle, A = 0.70477 * a2
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Circle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscirbed within a square inscribed in a semicircle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within an ellipse
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Area of Reuleaux Triangle
- Area of a largest square fit in a right angle triangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Program to print a Hollow Triangle inside a Triangle
- Smallest N digit number whose sum of square of digits is a Perfect Square
- Check if a number is perfect square without finding square root
- The biggest possible circle that can be inscribed in a rectangle
- Area of the biggest possible rhombus that can be inscribed in a rectangle
- Area of the biggest ellipse inscribed within a rectangle
- Biggest integer which has maximum digit sum in range from 1 to n
- Biggest number by arranging numbers in certain order
- Volume of biggest sphere within a right circular cylinder
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.